We can help you buy this item.
Pentax, in collaboration with cult anime franchise Neon Genesis Evangelion, has announced a special edition series of digital cameras in Evangelion-themes colors, started with the Eva-01 model.
The Pentax Neon Evangelion Q10 (59,800 yen) will feature a 12.4-megapixel, mirrorless interchangeable shooter capable of Full HD video, and come in various color combos. Only 1,500 units of this sold-only-in-Japan product are planned (from April 2013 on),but we can of course buy-and-ship one to you.
Image Capture Unit
– Image Sensor Type: CMOS, Size: 1/2.3 inch
– Effective Pixels Approx. 12.4 megapixels
– Total Pixels Approx. 12.76 megapixels
– Dust Removal DRII image sensor cleaning function using ultrasonic vibrations
– (Standard Output) AUTO: ISO 100 to 6400 (1/3 EV steps)
– Image Stabilizer Sensor shift Shake Reduction
– Size 3.0 inches
– Dots: Approx. 460,000 dots
– File Format MPEG–4 AVC/H.264
– Recorded Pixels FullHD (1920×1080, 16:9, 30fps), HD (1280×720, 16:9, 30fps), VGA (640×480, 4:3, 30fps)
– Sound Built-in monaural microphone
– Recording Time Up to 25 min., automatically stops if the internal temperature becomes high
– Custom Image Bright, Natural, Portrait, Landscape, Vibrant, Radiant, Muted, Bleach Bypass, Reversal Film, Monochrome, Cross Processing
– Digital Filter Toy Camera, High Contrast, Shading, Slim, HDR, Invert Color, Extract Color, Color, Water Color, Posterization, Fish-eye
– Interval Movie Recording interval: 1 sec., 5 sec., 10 sec., 30 sec., 1 min., 5 min., 10 min., 30 min., 1 hr. Recording time: 5 sec. to 99 hr., Start Interval setting: immediately, from the set time
Dimension and Weight
– Dimensions Approx. 102.0 mm (W) x 58.0 mm (H) x 33.5 mm (D)
– Weight (excluding operation parts and strap lug) Approx. 200g (with battery and SD memory card), Approx. 180g (body only)
Which color scheme do you prefer? Let us know in a comment below!